- Biodiversity of the surface microbial consortia from Limburger, Reblochon, Livarot, Tilsit, and Gubbeen cheeses
- Microbial genomic taxonomy
- Phylogenetic study of the species within the family Streptomycetaceae
- Diversity of culturable moderately halophilic and halotolerant bacteria in a marsh and two salterns a protected ecosystem of Lower Loukkos (Morocco)
- Selection of halophilic bacteria for biological control of tomato gray mould caused by Botrytis cinerea
- An MLSA-based online scheme for the rapid identification of Stenotrophomonas isolates
- Genetic diversity and pathogenicity of Xanthomonas axonopodis strains inducing citrus canker disease in Iran and South Korea
- Surface microbial consortia from Livarot, a French smear-ripened cheese
Pantoea vagans sp. nov., Pantoea eucalypti sp. nov., Pantoea deleyi sp. nov. and Pantoea anthophila sp. nov.
2009) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF SYSTEMATIC AND EVOLUTIONARY MICROBIOLOGY. 59(9). p.2339-2345 Mark(
- Identification of lactic acid bacteria in Moroccan raw milk and traditionally fermented skimmed milk 'lben'