- A geodata infrastructure for archaeology: flexibility in management and analysis
Computation and visualisation of the accuracy of old maps using differential distortion analysis
2016) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF GEOGRAPHICAL INFORMATION SCIENCE. 30(7). p.1255-1280 Mark(
4D coastal flood analysis and visualisation for urban areas
2016) 6th International Conference on Cartography and GIS. 2. p.789-797 Mark(
- How can a Belgian flood risk assessment be the base of a new risk approach in Annotto Bay, Jamaica?
- Recovery of the aerial photographs of Ethiopia in the 1930s
Development of a 3D dynamic flood WebGIS visualisation tool
2016) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF SAFETY AND SECURITY ENGINEERING. 6(3). p.560-569 Mark(
- Education in cartography: what is the status of young people's map-reading skills?
- Unlocking heritage data through a flexible data model and geo-application
- On text analysis and 'close mapping'
- From virtual globes to ArcheoGIS: determining the technical and practical feasibilities