- OSC2 and CYP716A14v2 catalyze the biosynthesis of triterpenoids for the cuticle of aerial organs of Artemisia annua
- Change of a conserved amino acid in the MYC2 and MYC3 transcription factors leads to release of JAZ repression and increased activity
- Iridoid synthase activity is common among the plant progesterone 5β-reductase family
- Unravelling the triterpenoid saponin biosynthesis of the African shrub Maesa lanceolata
- It is easy to get huge candidate gene lists for plant metabolism now, but how to get beyond?
- The Non-JAZ TIFY protein TIFY8 from Arabidopsis thaliana is a transcriptional repressor
- Natural product biosynthesis in Medicago species
- The seco-iridoid pathway from Catharanthus roseus
Combinatorial biosynthesis of sapogenins and saponins in Saccharomyces cerevisiae using a C-16α hydroxylase from Bupleurum falcatum
2014) PROCEEDINGS OF THE NATIONAL ACADEMY OF SCIENCES OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. 111(4). p.1634-1639 Mark(
- A rational approach to improving the biotechnological production of taxanes in plant cell cultures of Taxus spp.