- From design for one to open-ended design : experiments on understanding how to open-up contextual design solutions
- Potential benefits of crawl position for prone radiation therapy in breast cancer
- The prototyping process of a patient support device for radiotherapy of breast and regional lymph nodes in prone position
- From Design for One to Open-ended Design. Experiments on understanding how to open-up contextual design solutions.
- The design of a bistable composite connection method applied on the low volume production of a breast voard table connection
The role of re-appropriation in open design : a case study on how openness in higher education for industrial design engineering can trigger global discussions on the theme of urban gardening
2016) INTERNATIONAL REVIEW OF RESEARCH IN OPEN AND DISTRIBUTED LEARNING. 17(4). p.121-144 Mark(
- Recreating the industry by trans disciplinary research through design
- Materials, Time and Emotion: how materials change in time?
- The role of flow experience in codesigning open-design assistive devices
- Product crossing: designing connections using a product example