- A computational exploration of helical arterio-venous graft designs
Haemodynamic impact of stent–vessel (mal)apposition following carotid artery stenting: mind the gaps!
2013) COMPUTER METHODS IN BIOMECHANICS AND BIOMEDICAL ENGINEERING. 16(6). p.648-659 Mark(
- A computational study of the hemodynamic impact of open- versus closed-cell stent design in carotid artery stenting
- On the use of in vivo measured flow rates as boundary conditions for image-based hemodynamic models of the human aorta: implications for indicators of abnormal flow
- open vs closed cell design in carotid artery stenting
- Strain estimation in the carotid artery from ultrasonic wall tracking: a multiphysics model study
- Virtual deployment of self-expanding stents in aneurysmatic intracranial vessels: do stent design and vessel geometry matter?
- Our capricious vessels: the influence of stent design and vessel geometry on the mechanics of intracranial aneurysm stent deployment
- Accuracy of carotid strain estimates from ultrasound wall tracking: a study based on multiphysics simulations and in-vivo data
- CFD challenge: solutions using the commercial finite volume solver, fluent, and a pyFormex-generated full hexahedral mesh