- Absence of cardiovascular manifestations in a haploinsufficient TGFBR1 mouse model
- Longitudinal follow-up of ascending versus abdominal aortic aneurysm formation in angiotensin II-infused ApoE -/- mice
- Ultrasound examination of the carotid blood velocity waveforms in mice with vulnerable plaque
- Inverse modelling of image-based patient-specific blood vessels: zero-pressure geometry and in vivo stress incorporation
- Marfan related cardiomyopathy: an in vivo and in vitro study of the fbn1C1039G/+ mouse model
- Aortic hemodynamics and their role in aneurysm location: can mice provide more insight?
- A computational method to assess the in vivo stresses and unloaded configuration of patient-specific blood vessels
- Characterization of cardiovascular involvement in pseudoxanthoma elasticum families
Haemodynamic impact of stent–vessel (mal)apposition following carotid artery stenting: mind the gaps!
2013) COMPUTER METHODS IN BIOMECHANICS AND BIOMEDICAL ENGINEERING. 16(6). p.648-659 Mark(
- A computational study of the hemodynamic impact of open- versus closed-cell stent design in carotid artery stenting