- Internal curing of cement pastes by superabsorbent polymers studied by means of neutron radiography
- Reducing the risk of thermal cracking in cementitious materials by means of encapsulated phase-change materials
- Crack mitigation in concrete : superabsorbent polymers as key to success?
Can superabsorbent polymers mitigate shrinkage in cementitious materials blended with supplementary cementitious mateirals?
2016) Concrete with Supplementary Cementitious Mateirals. RILEM PRO 113. p.21-29 Mark(
- Role of the surface chemistry of the adsorbent on the initialization step of the water sorption process
- Self-healing mortar with pH-sensitive superabsorbent polymers : testing of the sealing efficiency by water flow tests
- Chloride penetration in cracked mortar and the influence of autogenous crack healing
- Effect of sample age on the self-healing properties of cementitious mateials with superabsorbent polymers
- Alginate biopolymers: counteracting the impact of superabsorbent polymers on mortar strength
- Comparison of different approaches for self-healing concrete in a large-scale lab test