- Continuous digit recognition in noise: reservoirs can do an excellent job!
- Voicing quantification is more relevant than period perturbation in substitution voices: an advanced acoustical study
- Can non-linear readout nodes enhance the performance of reservoir-based speech recognizers?
A practical approach to model selection for support vector machines with a gaussian kernel
2011) IEEE TRANSACTIONS ON SYSTEMS MAN AND CYBERNETICS PART B-CYBERNETICS. 41(2). p.330-340 Mark(
- Combining phonological and acoustic ASR-free features for pathological speech intelligibility assessment
- The influence of chord duration modeling on chord and local key extraction
- Modeling musicological information as trigrams in a system for simultaneous chord and local key extraction
- Connected digit recognition by means of Reservoir Computing
- Improving the key extraction performance of a simultaneous local key and chord estimation system
- Feature subset selection for improved native accent identification