- Surface electroclinic effect in low P-s smectic materials without SmA phase
- Energy relations in antiferroelectric liquid crystal displays
- Simulations of energy and switching in AFLCDs with different boundary conditions
- Controlled Domain Growth in Low Ps Smectic Materials Without SmA Phase
- Energy relations in antiferroelectric liquid crystals
- Simulation of V-shaped stability in AFLC.
Dispersive ion generation in nematic liquid crystal displays.
2002) JAPANESE JOURNAL OF APPLIED PHYSICS PART 1-REGULAR PAPERS SHORT NOTES & REVIEW PAPERS. 41(3A). p.1489-1494 Mark(
- Stability criterion for V-shaped characteristics in FLC and AFLC.
- The uniform phi-theory for the Sony mode in FLCD.
- Determination of the switching response in reflective twisted nematic liquid crystal displays