- High efficiency planer microcavity LEDs.
- Characterisation of 2 mismatched InGaAs layers, grown on different buffer- layers and at different growth temperatures
- The use of distributed restoration in intelligent routing
- Integration of a temperature-tunable InP/InAlGaAs/InGaAsP grating-assisted vertical codirectional coupler filter with an InGaAs pin-detector
- Study of GaN films by metalorganic chemical vapour deposition
- Very low loss compact waveguide beam collimators on InP.
- Self organized growth of doped vertical quantum wells for normal incidence intersubband transitions.
- RF and 1/F noise investigations on MESFETS and circuits transplanted by epitaxial lift off.
Escalation between recovery schemes: beyond ATM backup recovery
1996) IEEE Global Telecommunications Conference (Globecom). 1. p.755-761 Mark(
- Study of GaN films grown by metalorganic chemical vapour deposition