- Self organized growth of doped vertical quantum wells for normal incidence intersubband transitions.
- Micro-cavity LED's and their application in optical interconnect research within the IUAP-24 project (invited).
- High efficiency planer microcavity LEDs.
- Characterisation of 2 mismatched InGaAs layers, grown on different buffer- layers and at different growth temperatures
- The use of distributed restoration in intelligent routing
- Integration of a temperature-tunable InP/InAlGaAs/InGaAsP grating-assisted vertical codirectional coupler filter with an InGaAs pin-detector
- Study of GaN films by metalorganic chemical vapour deposition
Escalation between recovery schemes: beyond ATM backup recovery
1996) IEEE Global Telecommunications Conference (Globecom). 1. p.755-761 Mark(
- Design and realization of polarization independent phased array wavelength demultiplexers using different array orders for TE and TM.
- Coherent optical systems implemented for business traffic routing and access: The RACE COBRA project.