- Perceived Group Threat, Perceived Injustice, and Self-Reported Right-Wing Violence: An Integrative Approach to the Explanation Right-Wing Violence
- Differential online exposure to extremist content and political violence: testing the relative strength of social learning and competing perspectives
- Are collective efficacy, disorder and social support associated with one's quality of life? : evidence from the Multilevel SWING Study in Belgium
- Gender differences in delinquency and situational action theory: a partial test
Situational action theory: cross-sectional and cross-lagged tests of its core propositions
2016) CANADIAN JOURNAL OF CRIMINOLOGY AND CRIMINAL JUSTICE. 57(3). p.363-398 Mark(
- Why are young adults willing to cooperate with the police and comply with traffic laws?
- Problematic youth group involvement as situated choice: testing an integrated conditions-controls-exposure model
- Why do Flemish youth participate in right-wing disruptive groups
- Jeugddelinquentie, persoonlijke eigenschappen, omgevingsfactoren en hun wisselwerkingen
- Wat drijft de zelfmoordterrorist?