- The geopolitics of oil in a carbon-constrained world
The international renewable energy agency: a success story in institutional innovation?
2015) INTERNATIONAL ENVIRONMENTAL AGREEMENTS-POLITICS LAW AND ECONOMICS. 15(2). p.159-177 Mark(
- Institutional interactions
- Saving OPEC: how oil producers can counteract the global decline in demand
- De Sino-Europese relaties inzake schone energie: partners of rivalen?
- Thinking big: politics, progress, and security in the management of Asian and European energy megaprojects
- Mechanisms of informal governance: evidence from the IEA
- Energy governance and poverty
- Your Place or Mine? Institutional Capture and the Creation of Overlapping International Institutions
- Internationale politiek