- The geopolitics of oil in a carbon-constrained world
- The IEA, the new energy order and the future of global energy governance
Mechanisms of informal governance: evidence from the IEA
2015) JOURNAL OF INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS AND DEVELOPMENT. 18(4). p.455-481 Mark(
- Analytical framework and findings
- Your place or mine? Institutional capture and the creation of overlapping international institutions
- The oil endgame: Strategies of oil exporters in a carbon-constrained world
The International Renewable Energy Agency: a success story in institutional innovation?
2015) INTERNATIONAL ENVIRONMENTAL AGREEMENTS-POLITICS LAW AND ECONOMICS. 15(2). p.159-177 Mark(
- Saving OPEC: how oil producers can counteract the global decline in demand
- De Sino-Europese relaties inzake schone energie: partners of rivalen?
- Institutional interactions