- The geopolitics of oil in a carbon-constrained world
- The IEA, the new energy order and the future of global energy governance
- Your Place or Mine? Institutional Capture and the Creation of Overlapping International Institutions
- Analytical framework and findings
- Mechanisms of informal governance: evidence from the IEA
The International Renewable Energy Agency: a success story in institutional innovation?
2015) INTERNATIONAL ENVIRONMENTAL AGREEMENTS-POLITICS LAW AND ECONOMICS. 15(2). p.159-177 Mark(
- Saving OPEC: how oil producers can counteract the global decline in demand
- De Sino-Europese relaties inzake schone energie: partners of rivalen?
- Institutional interactions
- Energy governance and poverty