- How exposure to peers’ Portrayal of luxury lifestyles on social media hurts the self
- Humor as double-edged sword in response to a crisis versus a rumor？The effectiveness of humorous framed message in turbulent times on Social Media
- Children’s Responses to Internet Advertising: Are Native Advertisements More Persuasive Than Online Banners?
- The Use of Ambiguity Markers in Crisis Communication and the Moderating Role of Source of Information Disclosure
- Direct evaluative conditioning in brand placement : the impact of scene valence and prominence on brand placement repetition effects
- Effect of exposure to peers’ luxuriously looking Instagram accounts on state self-esteem.
- Disclosing Brand Placement to Young Children
- Targeting the Luxury Consumer: A Vice or Virtue? A Cross-Cultural Comparison of the Effectiveness of Behaviorally Targeted Ads
- Who says what during crises? A study about the interplay between gender similarity with the spokesperson and crisis response strategy
Luxury brands in the digital era : a cross-cultural comparison of the effectiveness and underlying mechanisms of personalized advertising
2017) The essence of luxury : an Asian market perspective . p.126-147 Mark(