- Living labs as quasi-experiments: results from the Flemish LeYLab
- The city as an inspiration: defining urban youth.
- Linking living lab characteristics and their outcomes: towards a conceptual framework
- Innovation from user experience in Living Labs: revisiting the ‘innovation factory’-concept with a panel-based and user-centered approach
- Structuring user involvement in panel-based living labs
- Towards optimal user involvement in innovation processes: a panel-centered living lab-approach
- The impact of the organizational set-up of Living Labs on the innovation process: a case study between different living lab approaches in Flanders
Smart ideas for smart cities: investigating crowdsourcing for generating and selecting ideas for ICT innovation in a City context
2012) JOURNAL OF THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ELECTRONIC COMMERCE RESEARCH. 7(3). p.49-62 Mark(
- Technological convergence in audiovisual media technologies
- Triple screen viewing practices: diversification or compartmentalization?