- A cross-national examination of motivation to volunteer: religious context, national value patterns, and nonprofit regimes
- Subjective well-being and chronic illness: an obvious relationship?A study of its social embeddedness in Europe
- Depression in Europe: does migrant integration have mental health pay-offs? A cross-national comparison of 20 European countries
- Affective team climate: a multi-level analysis of psychosocial working conditions and psychological distress in team workers
- Besluit: vier fundamentele keuzes om de komende vijf jaar armoede doelmatig aan te pakken
- Breastfeeding or bottled milk? Poverty and feeding choices in the native and immigrant population in Belgium
- From academia to industry: are doctorate holders ready?
Ph.D. graduates in the humanities and social sciences: what do they do?
2014) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL FOR EDUCATION LAW AND POLICY. 10(1). p.69-80 Mark(
- Conclusion: quatre choix fondamentaux pour aborder la pauvreté efficacement dans les cinq prochaines années
- Careers of doctorate holders survey 2010