- White matter integrity in brain networks relevant to anxiety and depression: Evidence from the Human Connectome Project dataset.
- Child attention to pain and pain tolerance are dependent upon anxiety and attention control: An eye-tracking study
- Kann computerisiertes Training helfen, sexuellen und physischen Missbrauch zu verarbeiten?
- Circulating androgens correlate with resting-state MRI in transgender men
- Pupil size directly modulates the feedforward response in human primary visual cortex independently of attention
- The power of a smile: stronger working memory effects for happy faces in adolescents compared to adults
- The contribution of the androgen receptor (AR) in human spatial learning and memory: a study in women with complete androgen insensitivity syndrome (CAIS)
- The Role of Interference and Inhibition Processes in Dysphoric Early Adolescents
- Sensitivity to social exclusion in major depressive disorder (MDD) predicts therapeutic outcome after in-patient treatment
Comparing brain morphometry across multiple childhood psychiatric disorders
2016) JOURNAL OF THE AMERICAN ACADEMY OF CHILD AND ADOLESCENT PSYCHIATRY. 55(12). p.1027-1037 Mark(