- The regulation of positive and negative social feedback: A psychophysiological study.
- The power of a smile: Stronger working memory effects for happy faces in adolescents compared to adults
- Evidence of MAOA genotype involvement in spatial ability in males
- Assessing gonadal hormone contributions to affective psychopathologies across humans and animal models
- Probing emotional influences on cognitive control: an ALE meta-analysis of cognition emotion interactions
- The influence of Oxytocin on automatic motor simulation
- Childhood abuse is related to working memory impairment for positive emotion in female university students
- Attachment and children's biased attentional processing: evidence for the exclusion of attachment-related information
- Incentive processing in Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia (CAH): a reward-based antisaccade study
Grey matter volume in adolescent anxiety: an impact of the Brain-derived neurotropic factor Val66Met polymorphism?
2013) JOURNAL OF THE AMERICAN ACADEMY OF CHILD AND ADOLESCENT PSYCHIATRY. 52(2). p.184-195 Mark(