- The impact of idle time in the classroom: differential effects on children with ADHD
Cognitive training for attention-deficit/hyperactiviiy disorder: meta-analysis of clinical and neuropsychological outcomes from randomized controlled trials
2015) JOURNAL OF THE AMERICAN ACADEMY OF CHILD AND ADOLESCENT PSYCHIATRY. 54(3). p.164-174 Mark(
- Atypical neural responses to vocal anger in attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder
- No evidence for inhibitory deficits or altered reward processing in ADHD: data from a new integrated incentive delay go/no-go task
- Dysfunctional modulation of default mode network activity in attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder
- The familial basis of facial emotion recognition deficits in adolescents with conduct disorder and their unaffected relatives
- Emotion-recognition abilities and behavior problem dimensions in preschoolers: evidence for a specific role for childhood hyperactivity
- The late positive potential: a neural marker of the regulation of emotion-based approach-avoidance actions?
- Whole-brain structural topology in adult attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder: Preserved global - disturbed local network organization.
- Overcoming barriers to effective early parenting interventions for attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD): parent and practitioner views