- The impact of idle time in the classroom: differential effects on children with ADHD
- Environmental stimulation does not reduce impulsive choice in ADHD: a 'Pink Noise' study
- Default mode network abnormalities during state switching in attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder
- Whole-brain structural topology in adult attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder: Preserved global - disturbed local network organization.
- 'Turning down the heat': is poor performance of children with ADHD on tasks tapping 'hot' emotional regulation caused by deficits in 'cool' executive functions?
- Applying Pleck's model of paternal involvement to the study of preschool attachment quality: a proof of concept study
Cognitive training for attention-deficit/hyperactiviiy disorder: meta-analysis of clinical and neuropsychological outcomes from randomized controlled trials
2015) JOURNAL OF THE AMERICAN ACADEMY OF CHILD AND ADOLESCENT PSYCHIATRY. 54(3). p.164-174 Mark(
- Atypical neural responses to vocal anger in attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder
- Innovations in practice: adapting a specialized ADHD parenting programme for use with 'hard to reach' and 'difficult to treat' preschool children
- The familial basis of facial emotion recognition deficits in adolescents with conduct disorder and their unaffected relatives