- Evaluative priming in the pronunciation task a preregistered replication and extension
- Effects in the affect misattribution procedure are modulated by feature-specific attention allocation.
- On the automaticity of relational stimulus processing.
- On the generalization of attitude accessibility after repeated attitude expression
- How to modify (implicit) evaluations of fear-related stimuli: effects of feature-specific attention allocation
- Is attention enough? A re-examination of the impact of feature-specific attention allocation on semantic priming effects in the pronunciation task
Heavy social drinkers score higher on implicit wanting and liking for alcohol than alcohol-dependent patients and light social drinkers
2015) JOURNAL OF BEHAVIOR THERAPY AND EXPERIMENTAL PSYCHIATRY. 48. p.185-191 Mark(
- On the automaticity of the evaluative priming effect in the valent/non-valent categorization task
- Implicit beliefs about ideal body image predict body image dissatisfaction
- Implicit attitudes towards smoking predict long-term relapse in abstinent smokers