- The functional-cognitive framework for psychological research: Controversies and resolutions.
- Can prepared fear conditioning result from verbal instructions?
- A functional approach for research on cognitive control: Analyzing cognitive control tasks and their effects in terms of operant conditioning.
- Attention to future actions: The influence of instructed S-R versus S-S mappings on attentional control.
- Expanding the boundaries of evaluative learning research: How intersecting regularities shape our likes and dislikes.
Heavy social drinkers score higher on implicit wanting and liking for alcohol than alcohol-dependent patients and light social drinkers
2015) JOURNAL OF BEHAVIOR THERAPY AND EXPERIMENTAL PSYCHIATRY. 48. p.185-191 Mark(
- Riding the waves: A functional-cognitive perspective on the relations among Behavior Therapy, Cognitive Behavior Therapy, and Acceptance and Commitment Therapy.
- Is evaluative conditioning really resistant to extinction?: evidence for changes in evaluative judgments without changes in evaluative representations
- The moderating impact of distal regularities on the effect of stimulus pairings: A novel perspective on evaluative conditioning.
- Failures to change stimulus evaluations by means of subliminal approach and avoidance training.