- Changing deep-rooted implicit evaluation in the blink of an eye: Negative verbal information shifts automatic liking of Gandhi.
- Body dissatisfaction revisited : on the importance of implicit beliefs about actual and ideal body image
- The contextual malleability of approach-avoidance training effects : approaching or avoiding fear conditioned stimuli modulates effects of approach-avoidance training
- Symmetry and stimulus class formation in humans : control by temporal location in a successive matching task
- A functional-cognitive framework for cooperation between functional and cognitive researchers in the context of stimulus relations research.
- Environmental regularities as a concept for carving up the realm of learning research: Implications for Relational Frame Theory.
- Beyond associations : do implicit beliefs play a role in smoking addiction?
- On the automaticity of relational stimulus processing
- Examining the contributions of memory-dependent and memory-independent components to evaluative conditioning via instructions
Psychological engineering : a functional-cognitive perspective on applied psychology
2017) JOURNAL OF APPLIED RESEARCH IN MEMORY AND COGNITION. 6(1). p.1-13 Mark(