- Bridging the divide between functional and cognitive psychology.
- Using indirect measurement tasks to assess the self-concept of personality : a systematic review and meta-analyses
- Beyond associations: do implicit beliefs play a rol in smoking addiction?
- Environmental regularities as a concept for carving up the realm of learning research: Implications for Relational Frame Theory.
- Failures to change stimulus evaluations by means of subliminal approach and avoidance training
- How to modify (implicit) evaluations of fear-related stimuli: effects of feature-specific attention allocation
- The moderating impact of distal regularities on the effect of stimulus pairings: a novel perspective on evaluative conditioning
- Time course of colour-word contingency learning: practice curves, pre-exposure benefits, unlearning, and relearning
- A functional perspective on personality
The impact of a context switch and context instructions on the return of verbally conditioned fear
2016) JOURNAL OF BEHAVIOR THERAPY AND EXPERIMENTAL PSYCHIATRY. 51. p.10-18 Mark(