- Failures to change stimulus evaluations by means of subliminal approach and avoidance training
- The moderating impact of distal regularities on the effect of stimulus pairings: a novel perspective on evaluative conditioning
The impact of a context switch and context instructions on the return of verbally conditioned fear
2016) JOURNAL OF BEHAVIOR THERAPY AND EXPERIMENTAL PSYCHIATRY. 51. p.10-18 Mark(
- Associative learning as higher-order cognition: learning in human and nonhuman animals from the perspective of propositional theories and relational frame theory
- On the automaticity of relational stimulus processing.
- Approach-avoidance training effects are moderated by awareness of stimulus-action contingencies
- A functional perspective on personality
- Unreliable yet still replicable: a comment on LeBel and Paunonen (2011)
- The functional-cognitive framework for psychological research: controversies and resolutions
- Can prepared fear conditioning result from verbal instructions?