- Feature- versus rule-based generalization in rats, pigeons and humans.
- Congruency effects on the basis of instructed response-effect contingencies
- A functional approach for research on cognitive control: Analyzing cognitive control tasks and their effects in terms of operant conditioning.
- Attention to future actions: The influence of instructed S-R versus S-S mappings on attentional control.
- Expanding the boundaries of evaluative learning research: How intersecting regularities shape our likes and dislikes.
- Riding the waves: A functional-cognitive perspective on the relations among Behavior Therapy, Cognitive Behavior Therapy, and Acceptance and Commitment Therapy.
Heavy social drinkers score higher on implicit wanting and liking for alcohol than alcohol-dependent patients and light social drinkers
2015) JOURNAL OF BEHAVIOR THERAPY AND EXPERIMENTAL PSYCHIATRY. 48. p.185-191 Mark(
- Levels of analysis in social psychology
- Is evaluative conditioning really resistant to extinction?: evidence for changes in evaluative judgments without changes in evaluative representations
- Directive and incentive functions of affective action consequences: an ideomotor approach