- Failures to change stimulus evaluations by means of subliminal approach and avoidance training
- The moderating impact of distal regularities on the effect of stimulus pairings: a novel perspective on evaluative conditioning
- How to modify (implicit) evaluations of fear-related stimuli: effects of feature-specific attention allocation
- Approach-avoidance training effects are moderated by awareness of stimulus-action contingencies
- A functional perspective on personality
The impact of a context switch and context instructions on the return of verbally conditioned fear
2016) JOURNAL OF BEHAVIOR THERAPY AND EXPERIMENTAL PSYCHIATRY. 51. p.10-18 Mark(
- On the automaticity of relational stimulus processing.
- Associative learning as higher-order cognition: learning in human and nonhuman animals from the perspective of propositional theories and relational frame theory
- Riding the waves: a functional-cognitive perspective on the relations among behavior therapy, cognitive behavior therapy, and acceptance and commitment therapy
- : The influence of instructed S-R versus S-S mappings on attentional control.