- Editorial to the special issue: Psychological interventions for depression: A roadmap to stable remission.
- Neurostimulation as an intervention for treatment resistant depression: From research on mechanisms towards targeted neurocognitive strategies.
- The regulation of positive and negative social feedback: A psychophysiological study.
- A Novel Attention Training Paradigm Based on Operant Conditioning of Eye Gaze: Preliminary findings.
- Children's attentional processing of mother and proximity seeking
Mindful attention and awareness mediate the association between age and negative affect
2015) JOURNALS OF GERONTOLOGY SERIES B-PSYCHOLOGICAL SCIENCES AND SOCIAL SCIENCES. 70(2). p.179-188 Mark(
- Happy and less inhibited? Effects of positive mood on inhibitory control during an antisaccade task revealed using topographic evoked potential mapping
- Children’s Attentional Exploration of Threatening Information as related to Trust in Maternal Support.
- Transcranial electric stimulation and neurocognitive training in clinically depressed patients: a pilot study of the effects on rumination
- Mechanisms of Repetitive Thinking: Introduction to the Special Series.