- The effects of rumination induction on attentional breadth for self-related information.
- Neurostimulation as an intervention for treatment resistant depression: From research on mechanisms towards targeted neurocognitive strategies.
- Transcranial electric stimulation and neurocognitive training in clinically depressed patients: a pilot study of the effects on rumination
- The influence of psychological resilience on the relation between automatic stimulus evaluation and attentional breadth for surprised faces
- The neural basis of unwanted thoughts during resting state.
- Attachment and children's biased attentional processing: evidence for the exclusion of attachment-related information
Attentional modulation by reward and punishment cues in relation to depressive symptoms
2014) JOURNAL OF BEHAVIOR THERAPY AND EXPERIMENTAL PSYCHIATRY. 45(3). p.351-359 Mark(
- Effects of positive mood on attention broadening for self-related information
- Effects of positive mood on probabilistic learning: behavioral and electrophysiological correlates
- Does the amygdala response correlate with the personality trait 'harm avoidance' while evaluating emotional stimuli explicitly?