- Neurostimulation as an intervention for treatment resistant depression: From research on mechanisms towards targeted neurocognitive strategies.
- The regulation of positive and negative social feedback: A psychophysiological study.
- A Novel Attention Training Paradigm Based on Operant Conditioning of Eye Gaze: Preliminary findings.
- Children's attentional processing of mother and proximity seeking
- The influence of psychological resilience on the relation between automatic stimulus evaluation and attentional breadth for surprised faces
- Children’s Attentional Exploration of Threatening Information as related to Trust in Maternal Support.
- Mechanisms of Repetitive Thinking: Introduction to the Special Series.
- Transcranial electric stimulation and neurocognitive training in clinically depressed patients: a pilot study of the effects on rumination
Mindful attention and awareness mediate the association between age and negative affect
2015) JOURNALS OF GERONTOLOGY SERIES B-PSYCHOLOGICAL SCIENCES AND SOCIAL SCIENCES. 70(2). p.179-188 Mark(
- The role of self-esteem instability in the development of postnatal depression: a prospective study testing a diathesis stress account.