- Impact of anodal and cathodal transcranial direct current stimulation over the left dorsolateral prefrontal cortex during attention bias modification: an eye-tracking study
- Social anxiety and narrowed attentional breadth toward faces.
- The impact of accelerated HF-rTMS on the subgenual Anterior Cingulate Cortex in refractory unipolar major depression: insights from 18FDG PET brain imaging
- The effects of rumination induction on attentional breadth for self-related information.
Mindful attention and awareness mediate the association between age and negative affect
2015) JOURNALS OF GERONTOLOGY SERIES B-PSYCHOLOGICAL SCIENCES AND SOCIAL SCIENCES. 70(2). p.179-188 Mark(
- The regulation of positive and negative social feedback: A psychophysiological study.
- Neurostimulation as an intervention for treatment resistant depression: From research on mechanisms towards targeted neurocognitive strategies.
- The influence of psychological resilience on the relation between automatic stimulus evaluation and attentional breadth for surprised faces
- Transcranial electric stimulation and neurocognitive training in clinically depressed patients: a pilot study of the effects on rumination
- Effects of positive mood on attention broadening for self-related information