- Neurostimulation as an intervention for treatment resistant depression: From research on mechanisms towards targeted neurocognitive strategies.
- The effects of rumination induction on attentional breadth for self-related information.
- The impact of accelerated HF-rTMS on the subgenual Anterior Cingulate Cortex in refractory unipolar major depression: insights from 18FDG PET brain imaging
- Social anxiety and narrowed attentional breadth toward faces.
- The influence of psychological resilience on the relation between automatic stimulus evaluation and attentional breadth for surprised faces
- Transcranial electric stimulation and neurocognitive training in clinically depressed patients: a pilot study of the effects on rumination
- Effects of positive mood on attention broadening for self-related information
- Attachment and children's biased attentional processing: evidence for the exclusion of attachment-related information
- The neural basis of unwanted thoughts during resting state.
Attentional modulation by reward and punishment cues in relation to depressive symptoms
2014) JOURNAL OF BEHAVIOR THERAPY AND EXPERIMENTAL PSYCHIATRY. 45(3). p.351-359 Mark(