- A novel attention training paradigm based on operant conditioning of eye gaze: preliminary findings
- The role of expectancy and proactive control in stress regulation: a neurocognitive framework for regulation expectation
- Accelerated intermittent theta burst stimulation treatment in medication-resistant major depression: a fast road to remission?
- Happy heart, smiling eyes: a systematic review of positive mood effects on broadening of visuospatial attention
- Middle childhood support-seeking behavior during stress: links with self-reported attachment and future depressive symptoms
- Attachment and Effortful Control: Relationships with Maladjustment in Early Adolescence.
- Emotional reactivity to valence-loaded stimuli are related to treatment response of neurocognitive therapy
The role of self-esteem instability in the development of postnatal depression: a prospective study testing a diathesis-stress account
2016) JOURNAL OF BEHAVIOR THERAPY AND EXPERIMENTAL PSYCHIATRY. 50. p.15-22 Mark(
- Intermittent theta burst stimulation increases reward responsiveness in individuals with higher hedonic capacity
- Accelerated HF-rTMS protocol has a rate-dependent effect on dACC activation in alcohol-dependent patients: an open-label feasibility study