- Early numerical competencies in 4- and 5-year-old children with autism spectrum disorder.
- Identifying subtypes among children with developmental coordination disorder and mathematical learning disabilities, using model-based clustering
- Early numerical competencies in 5- and 6-year-old children with autism spectrum disorder.
- Cognitive predictors of mathematical abilities and disabilities: in R..
- Number line estimation from kindergarten to grade 2: a longitudinal study
- Enumeration of small and large numerosities in adolescents with mathematical learning disorders
Action-based digital tools: mathematics learning in 6-year-old children
2014) ELECTRONIC JOURNAL OF RESEARCH IN EDUCATIONAL PSYCHOLOGY. 12(1). p.61-82 Mark(
- Differences between Flemish and Chinese primary students' mastery of basic arithmetic operations
- Enhancing young children's arithmetic skills through non-intensive, computerised kindergarten interventions: a randomised controlled study
- Preschool predictors of mathematics in first grade children with autism spectrum disorder
- Somatisation and functional impairment in adolescents: longitudinal link with mothers' reactions
- Help, er zijn 25% leerlingen met een attest op mijn school … Attesten: gelegitimeerde verwaarlozing of emotionele voeding voor het brein?
- The distinction of 'Psychosomatogenic family types' Based on parents' self reported questionnaire information: a cluster analysis
- The relation between parenting stress and adolescents' somatisation trajectories: a growth mixture analysis
- Attestering van leerstoornissen