- Werkgeheugen, inhibitie en benoemsnelheid bij kinderen met leerstoornissen
- Identifying subtypes among children with developmental coordination disorder and mathematical learning disabilities, using model-based clustering
- Early numerical competencies in 4- and 5-year-old children with autism spectrum disorder.
- 625 onderwijsbegrippen: het onderwijsvademecum voor de basisschool
- Early numerical competencies in 5- and 6-year-old children with autism spectrum disorder.
Action-based digital tools: mathematics learning in 6-year-old children
2014) ELECTRONIC JOURNAL OF RESEARCH IN EDUCATIONAL PSYCHOLOGY. 12(1). p.61-82 Mark(
- Number line estimation from kindergarten to grade 2: a longitudinal study
- Enumeration of small and large numerosities in adolescents with mathematical learning disorders
- Enhancing young children's arithmetic skills through non-intensive, computerised kindergarten interventions: a randomised controlled study
- Differences between Flemish and Chinese primary students' mastery of basic arithmetic operations