- Change and stability in depressive symptoms in young adults with Type 1 diabetes.
- Self-esteem and illness self-concept in emerging adults with Type 1 diabetes: Long-term associations with illness functioning.
- The role of the right tempoparietal junction in the elicitation of vicarious experiences and detection accuracy while observing pain and touch.
The role of self-esteem instability in the development of postnatal depression: a prospective study testing a diathesis-stress account
2016) JOURNAL OF BEHAVIOR THERAPY AND EXPERIMENTAL PSYCHIATRY. 50. p.15-22 Mark(
- Parental and peer support in adolescents with a chronic condition: a typological approach and developmental implications
- The revised Formal Social Support for Autonomy and Dependence in Pain Inventory (FSSADI_PAIN): Confirmatory factor analysis and validity.
- Systematic review: family resilience after pediatric cancer diagnosis
- Vicarious experiences and detection accuracy while observing pain and touch: the effect of perspective taking
- Generic and disease-specific quality of life in young patients after transplantation (MiPedQol)
- Indirect acquisition of pain-related fear: an experimental study of observational learning using coloured cold metal bars