- Generic and disease-specific quality of life in young patients after transplantation (MiPedQol)
- Indirect acquisition of pain-related fear: an experimental study of observational learning using coloured cold metal bars
- Acceptance: what's in a name? A content analysis of acceptance instruments in individuals with chronic pain
- Vicarious experiences and detection accuracy while observing pain and touch: the effect of perspective taking
- Family resilience after pediatric cancer diagnosis: A systematic review.
- The role of self-esteem instability in the development of postnatal depression: a prospective study testing a diathesis stress account.
- When Is Helping your Partner with Chronic Pain a Burden? The Relation between Helping Motivation and Personal and Relational Functioning.
- The revised Formal Social Support for Autonomy and Dependence in Pain Inventory (FSSADI_PAIN): Confirmatory factor analysis and validity.
- The mixed blessings of attempts to control pain in chronic pain: a clinical study
Adaptive cognitive emotion regulation moderates the relationship between dysfunctional attitudes and depressive symptoms during a stressful life period: a prospective study
2014) JOURNAL OF BEHAVIOR THERAPY AND EXPERIMENTAL PSYCHIATRY. 45(2). p.291-296 Mark(