- Acceptance: what’s in a name? A content analysis of acceptance instruments in individuals with chronic pain.
- Quality of life in young patients with juvenile idiopathic arthritis (JIA) and Inflammatory Bowel Disaese (IBD): preliminary results (MiPedQol)
- Health care professionals' reactions to patient pain: impact of knowledge about medical evidence and psychosocial influences
- The role of executive functioning in children's attentional pain control: an experimental analysis
- The mixed blessings of attempts to control pain in chronic pain: a clinical study
- Kinderkanker: een verhaal van crisis en adaptatie in gezinnen
Adaptive cognitive emotion regulation moderates the relationship between dysfunctional attitudes and depressive symptoms during a stressful life period: a prospective study
2014) JOURNAL OF BEHAVIOR THERAPY AND EXPERIMENTAL PSYCHIATRY. 45(2). p.291-296 Mark(
- Parental distress and catastrophic thoughts about child pain: implications for parental protective behavior in the context of child leukemia related medical procedures
- Acute en chronische pijn bij kinderen: welke rol hebben de ouders?
- Self-esteem and illness self-concept in emerging adults with Type 1 diabetes: Long-term associations with illness functioning.