- The role of self-esteem instability in the development of postnatal depression: a prospective study testing a diathesis stress account.
- Generic and disease-specific quality of life in young patients after transplantation (MiPedQol)
- Acceptance: what's in a name? A content analysis of acceptance instruments in individuals with chronic pain
- Indirect acquisition of pain-related fear: an experimental study of observational learning using coloured cold metal bars
- When Is Helping your Partner with Chronic Pain a Burden? The Relation between Helping Motivation and Personal and Relational Functioning.
- The revised Formal Social Support for Autonomy and Dependence in Pain Inventory (FSSADI_PAIN): Confirmatory factor analysis and validity.
- Family resilience after pediatric cancer diagnosis: A systematic review.
- Vicarious experiences and detection accuracy while observing pain and touch: the effect of perspective taking.
- Quality of life in young patients with juvenile idiopathic arthritis (JIA) and Inflammatory Bowel Disaese (IBD): preliminary results (MiPedQol)
Environmental invitingness for transport-related cycling in middle-aged adults: a proof of concept study using photographs
2014) TRANSPORTATION RESEARCH PART A-POLICY AND PRACTICE. 69. p.432-446 Mark(