- Self-esteem and illness self-concept in emerging adults with Type 1 diabetes: long-term associations with illness functioning.
- Global and situational relationship satisfaction moderate the effect of threat on pain in couples.
- The mixed blessings of attempts to control pain in chronic pain: a clinical study
- Parental and peer support in adolescents with a chronic condition: a typological approach and developmental implications
- Helping motivation and well-being of chronic pain couples: a daily diary study
- Development and validation of a spina bifida-specific pediatric quality of life questionnaire: the Spina Bifida Pediatric Questionnaire, SBPQ
- Goal pursuit in individuals with chronic pain: a personal project analysis
- Patients are socially excluded when their pain has no medical explanation
The role of self-esteem instability in the development of postnatal depression: a prospective study testing a diathesis-stress account
2016) JOURNAL OF BEHAVIOR THERAPY AND EXPERIMENTAL PSYCHIATRY. 50. p.15-22 Mark(
- Personal distress and sympathy differentially influence health care professional and parents’ estimation of child procedure-related pain.