- Change and stability in depressive symptoms in young adults with Type 1 diabetes
- The relationship between perceived promotion of autonomy/dependence and pain-related disability in older adults with chronic pain: The mediating role of self-reported physical functioning.
- Street characteristics preferred for transportation walking among older adults: a choice-based conjoint analysis with manipulated photographs
- Development and validation of a spina bifida-specific pediatric quality of life questionnaire: the Spina Bifida Pediatric Questionnaire, SBPQ
- Parental and peer support in adolescents with a chronic condition: a typological approach and developmental implications
- Self-esteem and illness self-concept in emerging adults with Type 1 diabetes: long-term associations with illness functioning.
- Global and situational relationship satisfaction moderate the effect of threat on pain in couples.
- Personal distress and sympathy differentially influence health care professional and parents’ estimation of child procedure-related pain.
- The role of the right tempoparietal junction in the elicitation of vicarious experiences and detection accuracy while observing pain and touch
The role of self-esteem instability in the development of postnatal depression: a prospective study testing a diathesis-stress account
2016) JOURNAL OF BEHAVIOR THERAPY AND EXPERIMENTAL PSYCHIATRY. 50. p.15-22 Mark(