- Acceptance: what’s in a name? A content analysis of acceptance instruments in individuals with chronic pain.
- Vicarious experiences and detection accuracy while observing pain and touch: the effect of perspective taking.
- When Is Helping your Partner with Chronic Pain a Burden? The Relation between Helping Motivation and Personal and Relational Functioning.
- The revised Formal Social Support for Autonomy and Dependence in Pain Inventory (FSSADI_PAIN): Confirmatory factor analysis and validity.
- Quality of life in young patients with juvenile idiopathic arthritis (JIA) and Inflammatory Bowel Disaese (IBD): preliminary results (MiPedQol)
Environmental invitingness for transport-related cycling in middle-aged adults: a proof of concept study using photographs
2014) TRANSPORTATION RESEARCH PART A-POLICY AND PRACTICE. 69. p.432-446 Mark(
- Health care professionals' reactions to patient pain: impact of knowledge about medical evidence and psychosocial influences
- The role of executive functioning in children's attentional pain control: an experimental analysis
- The mixed blessings of attempts to control pain in chronic pain: a clinical study
Adaptive cognitive emotion regulation moderates the relationship between dysfunctional attitudes and depressive symptoms during a stressful life period: a prospective study
2014) JOURNAL OF BEHAVIOR THERAPY AND EXPERIMENTAL PSYCHIATRY. 45(2). p.291-296 Mark(