- Forgetting to remember? Prospective memory within the context of pain.
- The efficacy of attentional distraction and sensory monitoring in chronic pain patients : a meta-analysis
- Do patients with chronic unilateral orofacial pain due to a temporomandibular disorder show increased attending to somatosensory input at the painful side of the jaw?
- The effect of the eHealth intervention ‘MyPlan 1.0’ on physical activity in adults who visit general practice : a quasi-experimental trial
- Lying takes time : a meta-analysis on reaction time measures of deception
- Validation of three Android Wear smartwatches (Huawei Watch, Polar M600 and Asus Zenwatch 3) and Fitbit Charge for measuring amount of steps and time of moderate-to-vigorous physical activity
- Remapping nociceptive stimuli into a peripersonal reference frame is spatially locked to the stimulated limb
The predictive value of subsets of the orebro musculoskeletal pain screening questionnaire for return to work in chronic low back pain
2017) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF PHYSICAL AND REHABILITATION MEDICINE. 53(3). p.359-365 Mark(
- The role of acceptance and values in quality of life in patients with an acquired brain injury : a questionnaire study
- Do fear and attention for pain influence motor function in patients with low back pain: a systematic review?