- Street characteristics preferred for transportation walking among older adults: a choice-based conjoint analysis with manipulated photographs
- The systematic development of a self-regulation eHealth intervention to increase health behaviour through general practice.
- Effect of the web-based intervention MyPlan 1.0 on self-reported fruit and vegetable intake in adults who visit general practice: a quasi-experimental trial
- The use and evaluation of self-regulation techniques can predict health goal attainment in adults: an explorative study
- A systematic review and meta-analysis of interventions for sexual health promotion involving serious digital games
- A self-regulation eHealth intervention to increase healthy Behavior through general practice: protocol and systematic development
- What do general practitioners think about an online self-regulation programme for health promotion?: focus group interviews
- Acceptability, feasibility and effectiveness of an eHealth behaviour intervention using self-regulation: 'My plan'
- A systematic review and meta-analysis of serious digital games for healthy lifestyle promotion
Environmental invitingness for transport-related cycling in middle-aged adults: a proof of concept study using photographs
2014) TRANSPORTATION RESEARCH PART A-POLICY AND PRACTICE. 69. p.432-446 Mark(