- The systematic development of a self-regulation eHealth intervention to increase health behaviour through general practice.
- Effectiveness of the web-based intervention ‘MyPlan 1.0’ for self-reported fruit and vegetable intake in adults who visit general practice: A Quasi-experimental trial.
- What do general practitioners think about an online self-regulation programme for health promotion?: focus group interviews
- A systematic review and meta-analysis of interventions for sexual health promotion involving serious digital games
- Acceptability, feasibility and effectiveness of an eHealth behaviour intervention using self-regulation: ‘My Plan’.
- Meta-analytic review of serious games for healthy lifestyle adoption: comparison of single level and multilevel programs
- A systematic review and meta-analysis of serious digital games for healthy lifestyle promotion
Environmental invitingness for transport-related cycling in middle-aged adults: a proof of concept study using photographs
2014) TRANSPORTATION RESEARCH PART A-POLICY AND PRACTICE. 69. p.432-446 Mark(
- Physical environmental factors that invite older adults to walk for transportation
- Using manipulated photographs to identify features of streetscapes that may encourage older adults to walk for transport