- Attentional networks in boys with ADHD or autism spectrum disorder and the Relationship with effortful control
- Use of early intervention for young children with autism spectrum disorder across Europe
- No evidence for inhibitory deficits or altered reward processing in ADHD: data from a new integrated incentive delay go/no-go task
- The impact of idle time in the classroom: differential effects on children with ADHD
- How can clinicians detect and treat autism early? Methodological trends of technology use in research
- Event rate and reaction time performance in ADHD: testing predictions from the state regulation deficit hypothesis using an ex-Gaussian model
- Extremely preterm born children at very high risk for developing autism spectrum disorder.
- Effect of community interventions on social-communicative abilities of preschoolers with autism spectrum disorder
- Early numerical competencies in 4- and 5-year-old children with autism spectrum disorder.
Altered intrinsic organisation of brain networks implicated in attentional processes in adult attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder: a resting state study of attention, default mode and salience network connectivity
2016) EUROPEAN ARCHIVES OF PSYCHIATRY AND CLINICAL NEUROSCIENCE. 266(4). p.349-357 Mark(