- Differences between Flemish and Chinese primary students' mastery of basic arithmetic operations
- Preservice elementary school teachers' knowledge of fractions: a mirror of students' knowledge?
- A holistic model to infer mathematics performance: the interrelated impact of student, family and school context variables
- Teachers' views of mathematics textbook series in Flanders: does it (not) matter which mathematics textbook series schools choose?
Curriculum sequencing and the acquisition of clock reading skills among Chinese and Flemish children
2013) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF SCIENCE AND MATHEMATICS EDUCATION. 11(3). p.761-785 Mark(
- Clock reading: an underestimated topic in children with mathematics difficulties
- The quadratic relationship between socioeconomic status and learning performance in China by multilevel analysis: implications for policies to foster education equity
- Dyscalculie 'achter' de cijfers: kwalitatief onderzoek naar effectieve interventies t.a.v. dyscalculie
- A multilevel analysis on predicting mathematics performance in Chinese primary schools: implications for practice
- Moeilijke onderwerpen in het wiskundecurriculum: een bevraging bij leerkrachten uit het Vlaamse basisonderwijs