- Spontaneous thought and vulnerability to mood disorders: the dark side of the wandering mind
- Life is… great! Emotional attention during instructed and uninstructed ambiguity resolution in relation to depressive symptoms
- The effects of rumination induction on attentional breadth for self-related information
Impact of the temporal stability of preexistent attentional bias for threat on its alteration through attention bias modification
2015) JOURNAL OF BEHAVIOR THERAPY AND EXPERIMENTAL PSYCHIATRY. 49. p.69-75 Mark(
- Introduction to the special issue on cognitive bias modification: taking a step back to move forward?
- Training working memory to improve attentional control in anxiety: A proof-of-principle study using behavioral and electrophysiological measures.
- The influence of cognitive control training on stress reactivity and rumination in response to a lab stressor and naturalistic stress
- Vastzitten in een depressie: De vicieuze cirkel van informatieverwerking.
- Emotionally biased cognitive processes: the weakest link predicts prospective changes in depressive symptoms
- Self-regulation through rumination: mechanisms and consequences