- Impaired processing of task-irrelevant salient information in adults with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder : evidence from event-related potentials
- Attentional networks in boys with ADHD or autism spectrum disorder and the Relationship with effortful control
- Regulation of emotion in ADHD : can children with ADHD override the natural tendency to approach positive and avoid negative pictures?
- To make a molehill out of a mountain : an ERP-study on cognitive reappraisal of negative pictures in children with and without ADHD
- Action-based touch observation in adults with high functioning autism : can compromised self-other distinction abilities link social and sensory everyday problems?
- Developmental changes in neural correlates of cognitive reappraisal : an ERP study using the late positive potential
- Environmental stimulation does not reduce impulsive choice in ADHD: a 'Pink Noise' study
- Default mode network abnormalities during state switching in attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder
- Joint effects of sensory feedback and interoceptive awareness on conscious error detection: evidence from event related potentials
Altered intrinsic organisation of brain networks implicated in attentional processes in adult attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder: a resting state study of attention, default mode and salience network connectivity
2016) EUROPEAN ARCHIVES OF PSYCHIATRY AND CLINICAL NEUROSCIENCE. 266(4). p.349-357 Mark(