- Environmental stimulation does not reduce impulsive choice in ADHD: a 'Pink Noise' study
- Default mode network abnormalities during state switching in attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder
- Joint effects of sensory feedback and interoceptive awareness on conscious error detection: evidence from event related potentials
Altered intrinsic organisation of brain networks implicated in attentional processes in adult attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder: a resting state study of attention, default mode and salience network connectivity
2016) EUROPEAN ARCHIVES OF PSYCHIATRY AND CLINICAL NEUROSCIENCE. 266(4). p.349-357 Mark(
- Regulation of emotion in ADHD: Can children with ADHD override the natural tendency to approach positive and avoid negative pictures?
- No evidence for inhibitory deficits or altered reward processing in ADHD: data from a new integrated incentive delay go/no-go task
- Impaired processing of task-irrelevant salient information in adults with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder: evidence from event-related potentials
- Measuring mentalizing ability: a within- subject comparison between an explicit and implicit version of a ball detection task
- Event rate and reaction time performance in ADHD: testing predictions from the state regulation deficit hypothesis using an ex-Gaussian model
- Single-trial ERP component analysis using a spatio-temporal LCMV beam former.