- Social information processing in infants at risk for ASD at 5 months of age: The influence of a familiar face and direct gaze on attention allocation.
- Making sense of it all: the impact of sensory processing sensitivity on daily functioning of children
- Effect of community interventions on social-communicative abilities of preschoolers with autism spectrum disorder
- Extremely preterm born children at very high risk for developing autism spectrum disorder.
- Child’s verbal ability and gender are associated with age at diagnosis in a sample of young children with autism spectrum disorder in Europe
- Prevalence and correlates of use of complementary and alternative medicine in children with autism spectrum disorder in Europe
Practical guidelines for studying young children with autism spectrum disorder in psychophysiological experiments
2015) REVIEW JOURNAL OF AUTISM AND DEVELOPMENTAL DISORDERS. 1(4). p.373-386 Mark(
- Building capacity for rigorous controlled trials in autism: the importance of measuring treatment adherence
- See what I see, do as I do: promoting joint attention and imitation in preschoolers with autism spectrum disorder