Practical guidelines for studying young children with autism spectrum disorder in psychophysiological experiments
2015) REVIEW JOURNAL OF AUTISM AND DEVELOPMENTAL DISORDERS. 1(4). p.373-386 Mark(
- Building capacity for rigorous controlled trials in autism: the importance of measuring treatment adherence
- Child’s verbal ability and gender are associated with age at diagnosis in a sample of young children with autism spectrum disorder in Europe.
- Social-communicative abilities and language in preschoolers with autism spectrum disorders: associations differ depending on language age
- Effect of community interventions on social-communicative abilities of preschoolers with autism spectrum disorder.
- See what I see, do as I do: promoting joint attention and imitation in preschoolers with autism spectrum disorder
- Exploring the role of neural mirroring in children with autism spectrum disorder
- Social-communicative abilities as treatment goals for preschool children with autism spectrum disorder: the importance of imitation, joint attention, and play
- Infants' mu suppression during the observation of real and mimicked goal-directed actions