- Child’s verbal ability and gender are associated with age at diagnosis in a sample of young children with autism spectrum disorder in Europe.
Practical guidelines for studying young children with autism spectrum disorder in psychophysiological experiments
2015) REVIEW JOURNAL OF AUTISM AND DEVELOPMENTAL DISORDERS. 1(4). p.373-386 Mark(
- Building capacity for rigorous controlled trials in autism: the importance of measuring treatment adherence
- See what I see, do as I do: promoting joint attention and imitation in preschoolers with autism spectrum disorder
- Effect of community interventions on social-communicative abilities of preschoolers with autism spectrum disorder.
- Social-communicative abilities and language in preschoolers with autism spectrum disorders: associations differ depending on language age
- Exploring the role of neural mirroring in children with autism spectrum disorder
- Social-communicative abilities as treatment goals for preschool children with autism spectrum disorder: the importance of imitation, joint attention, and play
- Infants' mu suppression during the observation of real and mimicked goal-directed actions