- Implicit attitudes towards smoking predict long-term relapse in abstinent smokers
- Implicit measures of "wanting" and "liking" in humans.
Heavy social drinkers score higher on implicit wanting and liking for alcohol than alcohol-dependent patients and light social drinkers
2015) JOURNAL OF BEHAVIOR THERAPY AND EXPERIMENTAL PSYCHIATRY. 48. p.185-191 Mark(
- Attention to future actions: The influence of instructed S-R versus S-S mappings on attentional control.
- On the automaticity of the evaluative priming effect in the valent/non-valent categorization task
- A review of current evidence for the causal impact of attentional bias on fear and anxiety
- On the predictive validity of automatically activated approach/avoidance tendencies in abstaining alcohol-dependent patients
Implicit gambling attitudes in problem gamblers: positive but not negative implicit associations
2013) JOURNAL OF BEHAVIOR THERAPY AND EXPERIMENTAL PSYCHIATRY. 44(1). p.94-97 Mark(
- The attentional blink is diminished for targets that form coherent semantic categories
Testing the validity of implicit measures of wanting and liking
2011) JOURNAL OF BEHAVIOR THERAPY AND EXPERIMENTAL PSYCHIATRY. 42(3). p.284-292 Mark(