- Automatic Imitation of Multiple Agents: Simultaneous or Random Representation?
- Automatic imitation of pro- and antisocial gestures: Is implicit social behavior censored?
- Atypical neural responding to hearing one’s own name in adults with Autism Spectrum Disorder
There are limits to the effects of task instructions : making the automatic effects of task instructions context-specific takes practice
2017) JOURNAL OF EXPERIMENTAL PSYCHOLOGY-LEARNING MEMORY AND COGNITION. 43(3). p.394-403 Mark(
- The overlap between false belief and spatial reorientation in the temporo-parietal junction : the role of input modality and task
- The action congruency effect on the feelings of agency
- An empirical comparison of different implicit measures to predict consumer choice
- Following new task instructions: Evidence for a dissociation between knowing and doing
- Spontaneous mentalizing in neurotypicals scoring high versus low on symptomatology of autism spectrum disorder
- Neural coding for instruction-based task sets in human frontoparietal and visual cortex