- Automatic Imitation of Multiple Agents: Simultaneous or Random Representation?
- Atypical neural responding to hearing one’s own name in adults with Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Automatic imitation of pro- and antisocial gestures: Is implicit social behavior censored?
There are limits to the effects of task instructions : making the automatic effects of task instructions context-specific takes practice
2017) JOURNAL OF EXPERIMENTAL PSYCHOLOGY-LEARNING MEMORY AND COGNITION. 43(3). p.394-403 Mark(
- The overlap between false belief and spatial reorientation in the temporo-parietal junction : the role of input modality and task
- Spontaneous mentalizing in neurotypicals scoring high versus low on symptomatology of autism spectrum disorder
- Following new task instructions: Evidence for a dissociation between knowing and doing
- Action-based touch observation in adults with high functioning autism : can compromised self-other distinction abilities link social and sensory everyday problems?
- Priming biological motion changes extrapersonal space categorization
- Autistic traits in the general population do not correlate with a preference for associative information