- Predicting upcoming information in native-language and non-native-language auditory word recognition
- The influence of language switching experience on the bilingual executive control advantage
- Context Effects in Biligual Sentence Processing: Task Specificity
- Can chunk size differences explain developmental changes in lexical learning?
- Mapping the interplay among cognitive biases, emotion regulation, and depressive symptoms.
- Presenting GECO: An Eye-tracking Corpus of Monolingual and Bilingual Sentence Reading
- Reading a book in one or two languages? An eye movement study of cognate facilitation in L1 and L2 reading
- Bilingualism delays clinical manifestation of Alzheimer's disease
- Linking comprehension and production in bilinguals
Verbal and non-verbal cognitive control in bilinguals and interpreters
2015) JOURNAL OF EXPERIMENTAL PSYCHOLOGY-LEARNING MEMORY AND COGNITION. 41(5). p.1579-1586 Mark(