- The influence of semantic constraints on bilingual word recognition during sentence reading
Eye movements and word skipping during reading: effects of word length and predictability
2011) JOURNAL OF EXPERIMENTAL PSYCHOLOGY-HUMAN PERCEPTION AND PERFORMANCE. 37(2). p.514-528 Mark(
- The Split Fovea theory and the Leicester critique: what do the data say?
Distributional effects of word frequency on eye fixation durations
2010) JOURNAL OF EXPERIMENTAL PSYCHOLOGY-HUMAN PERCEPTION AND PERFORMANCE. 36(5). p.1280-1293 Mark(
- Introducing a new entity into discourse: Comprehension and production evidence for the status of Dutch er ‘‘there” as a higher-level expectancy monitor
- Parafoveal Processing Within and Between Words
- Foveal processing and word skipping during reading
- Input monitoring and response selection as components of executive control in pro-saccades and anti-saccades
The Word Grouping Hypothesis and Eye Movements During Reading
2008) JOURNAL OF EXPERIMENTAL PSYCHOLOGY-LEARNING MEMORY AND COGNITION. 34(6). p.1552-1560 Mark(
Mislocated fixations can account for parafoveal-on-foveal effects in eye movements during reading.
2008) QUARTERLY JOURNAL OF EXPERIMENTAL PSYCHOLOGY. A, HUMAN EXPERIMENTAL PSYCHOLOGY. 61(8). p.1239-1249 Mark(