The effect of age of acquisition in visual word processing: Further evidence for the semantic hypothesis
2004) JOURNAL OF EXPERIMENTAL PSYCHOLOGY-LEARNING MEMORY AND COGNITION. 30(2). p.550-554 Mark(
- Age of acquisition and the cumulative-frequency hypothesis: A review of the literature and a new multi-task investigation
- Age-of-acquisition ratings for 2332 Dutch words from 49 different semantic categories
- The effects of frequency-of-occurrence and age-of-acquisition in word processing
- A validation study of the age-of-acquisition norms collected by Ghyselinck, De Moor, & Brysbaert.
- Age-of-acquisition ratings for 2816 Dutch four- and five-letter nouns.
- The influence of spatial compatibility on exogenous and endogenous saccades