- How useful are corpus-based methods for extrapolating psycholinguistic variables?
New human-specific brain landmark: the depth asymmetry of superior temporal sulcus
2015) PROCEEDINGS OF THE NATIONAL ACADEMY OF SCIENCES OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. 112(4). p.1208-1213 Mark(
- Word knowledge in the crowd: Measuring vocabulary size and word prevalence in a massive online experiment
- Subtlex-pl: subtitle-based word frequency estimates for Polish
- A validated set of tool pictures with matched objects and non-objects for laterality research
- Concreteness ratings for 40 thousand generally known English word lemmas
- Spelling in adolescents with dyslexia: errors and modes of assessment
- Metacognition for spelling in higher etudents with dyslexia: is there evidence for the dual burden hypothesis?
- An exploratory factor analysis of the cognitive functioning of first-year bachelor students with dyslexia