- A case study about the interplay between language control and cognitive abilities in bilingual differential aphasia : behavioral and brain correlates
- Cognate effects and cognitive control in patients with parallel and differential bilingual aphasia
- Children retain implicitly learned phonological sequences better than adults : a longitudinal study
- The Different Time Course of Phonotactic Constraint Learning in Children and Adults: Evidence From Speech Errors.
- Language learning in the adult brain: disrupting the dorsolateral prefrontal cortex facilitates word-form learning
The different time course of phonotactic constraint learning in children and adults : evidence from sSpeech errors
2017) JOURNAL OF EXPERIMENTAL PSYCHOLOGY-LEARNING MEMORY AND COGNITION. 43(11). p.1821-1827 Mark(
- The influence of language switching experience on the bilingual executive control advantage
- The involvement of long-term serial-order memory in reading development: a longitudinal study
- Can chunk size differences explain developmental changes in lexical learning?
- Leaving the third dimension: cognitive aftereffects of stereoscopic 3D movies