- The involvement of long-term serial-order memory in reading development: a longitudinal study
- Can chunk size differences explain developmental changes in lexical learning?
- The influence of language switching experience on the bilingual executive control advantage
- Leaving the third dimension: cognitive aftereffects of stereoscopic 3D movies
- The development of long-term lexical representations through Hebb repetition learning
- Working memory and (second) language processing
Order or dis-order? Impaired hebb learning in dyslexia
2011) JOURNAL OF EXPERIMENTAL PSYCHOLOGY-LEARNING MEMORY AND COGNITION. 37(5). p.1270-1279 Mark(
Control of interference during working memory updating
2011) JOURNAL OF EXPERIMENTAL PSYCHOLOGY-HUMAN PERCEPTION AND PERFORMANCE. 37(1). p.137-151 Mark(
- Progress in spatial working memory research
- Brief reports: are voluntary switches corrected repetitions?