- Event rate and reaction time performance in ADHD: testing predictions from the state regulation deficit hypothesis using an ex-Gaussian model
- Environmental stimulation does not reduce impulsive choice in ADHD: a 'Pink Noise' study
- Default mode network abnormalities during state switching in attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder
- No evidence for inhibitory deficits or altered reward processing in ADHD: data from a new integrated incentive delay go/no-go task
- The impact of idle time in the classroom: differential effects on children with ADHD
- 'Turning down the heat': is poor performance of children with ADHD on tasks tapping 'hot' emotional regulation caused by deficits in 'cool' executive functions?
- Applying Pleck's model of paternal involvement to the study of preschool attachment quality: a proof of concept study
- Atypical neural responses to vocal anger in attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder
Cognitive training for attention-deficit/hyperactiviiy disorder: meta-analysis of clinical and neuropsychological outcomes from randomized controlled trials
2015) JOURNAL OF THE AMERICAN ACADEMY OF CHILD AND ADOLESCENT PSYCHIATRY. 54(3). p.164-174 Mark(
- The late positive potential: a neural marker of the regulation of emotion-based approach-avoidance actions?