Cognitive training for attention-deficit/hyperactiviiy disorder: meta-analysis of clinical and neuropsychological outcomes from randomized controlled trials
2015) JOURNAL OF THE AMERICAN ACADEMY OF CHILD AND ADOLESCENT PSYCHIATRY. 54(3). p.164-174 Mark(
- Atypical neural responses to vocal anger in attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder
- Spontaneous activity in the waiting brain: a marker of impulsive choice in attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder?
- Overcoming barriers to effective early parenting interventions for attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD): parent and practitioner views
- Emotion-recognition abilities and behavior problem dimensions in preschoolers: evidence for a specific role for childhood hyperactivity
- Dysfunctional modulation of default mode network activity in attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder
- The late positive potential: a neural marker of the regulation of emotion-based approach-avoidance actions?
Angiogenic, neurotrophic, and inflammatory system SNPs moderate the association between birth weight and ADHD symptom severity
2014) AMERICAN JOURNAL OF MEDICAL GENETICS PART B-NEUROPSYCHIATRIC GENETICS. 165(8). p.691-704 Mark(
- Temporal discouting in conduct disorder: toward an experience-adaptation hypothesis of the role of psychosocial insecurity
- Different effects of adding white noise on cognitive performance of sub-, normal and super-attentive school children