- Unravelling teachers’ first years in the profession using mixed method social network analysis
- The Role of Leadership for Departments as Professional Learning Communities and Teachers’ Professional Development.
- Teacher induction under the magnifying glass : A network perspective to study beginning teachers
- Evaluating teachers’ professional development initiatives : towards an extended evaluative framework
- The relationship between teacher and department characteristics on teachers’ professional development in secondary schools.
- Professional learning of teacher educators, teachers, and student teachers
- 'You should collaborate, children': a study of teachers’ design and facilitation of children's collaboration around touchscreens
Developing educational materials about risks on social network sites: a design based research approach
2016) ETR&D-EDUCATIONAL TECHNOLOGY RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT. 64(3). p.459-480 Mark(
- A qualitative study on learning and teaching with learning paths in a learning management system