- Vastzitten in een depressie: De vicieuze cirkel van informatieverwerking.
- Training working memory to improve attentional control in anxiety: A proof-of-principle study using behavioral and electrophysiological measures
- Spontaneous thought and vulnerability to mood disorders: the dark side of the wandering mind
- A Novel Attention Training Paradigm Based on Operant Conditioning of Eye Gaze: Preliminary findings.
- Interactions between emotional attention, encoding, and retrieval of ambiguous information: an eye-tracking study
- The influence of cognitive control training on stress reactivity and rumination in response to a lab stressor and naturalistic stress
- Emotionally biased cognitive processes: the weakest link predicts prospective changes in depressive symptoms
- Self-regulation through rumination: mechanisms and consequences
Impact of the temporal stability of preexistent attentional bias for threat on its alteration through attention bias modification
2015) JOURNAL OF BEHAVIOR THERAPY AND EXPERIMENTAL PSYCHIATRY. 49. p.69-75 Mark(
- The effects of rumination induction on attentional breadth for self-related information