- Life is… great! Emotional attention during instructed and uninstructed ambiguity resolution in relation to depressive symptoms
Impact of the temporal stability of preexistent attentional bias for threat on its alteration through attention bias modification
2015) JOURNAL OF BEHAVIOR THERAPY AND EXPERIMENTAL PSYCHIATRY. 49. p.69-75 Mark(
- Introduction to the special issue on cognitive bias modification: taking a step back to move forward?
- The effects of rumination induction on attentional breadth for self-related information
- Training working memory to improve attentional control in anxiety: A proof-of-principle study using behavioral and electrophysiological measures.
- Vastzitten in een depressie: De vicieuze cirkel van informatieverwerking.
- Emotionally biased cognitive processes: the weakest link predicts prospective changes in depressive symptoms
- The influence of cognitive control training on stress reactivity and rumination in response to a lab stressor and naturalistic stress
- Self-regulation through rumination: mechanisms and consequences
- Internet-delivered cognitive control training as a preventive intervention for remitted depressed patients: protocol for a randomized controlled trial.