- Self-regulation through rumination: mechanisms and consequences
- Impact of the temporal stability of preexistent attentional bias for threat on its alteration through attention bias modification.
- The effects of rumination induction on attentional breadth for self-related information.
- Interactions between emotional attention, encoding, and retrieval of ambiguous information: An eye-tracking study.
- Attention bias modification via single-session dot-probe training: Failures to replicate.
- Brain and intersubjectivity: a Hegelian hypothesis on the self-other neurodynamics
- Effects of positive mood on attention broadening for self-related information
- Attentional breadth and proximity seeking in romantic attachment relationships
Attentional modulation by reward and punishment cues in relation to depressive symptoms
2014) JOURNAL OF BEHAVIOR THERAPY AND EXPERIMENTAL PSYCHIATRY. 45(3). p.351-359 Mark(
- Dynamics of attentional bias to threat in anxious adults: bias towards and/or away?