- Impact of the temporal stability of preexistent attentional bias for threat on its alteration through attention bias modification.
- The effects of rumination induction on attentional breadth for self-related information.
- Self-regulation through rumination: mechanisms and consequences
- Attention bias modification via single-session dot-probe training: Failures to replicate.
- Interactions between emotional attention, encoding, and retrieval of ambiguous information: An eye-tracking study.
- Dynamics of attentional bias to threat in anxious adults: bias towards and/or away?
- Brain and intersubjectivity: a Hegelian hypothesis on the self-other neurodynamics
- Attentional breadth and proximity seeking in romantic attachment relationships
- Effects of positive mood on attention broadening for self-related information
Attentional modulation by reward and punishment cues in relation to depressive symptoms
2014) JOURNAL OF BEHAVIOR THERAPY AND EXPERIMENTAL PSYCHIATRY. 45(3). p.351-359 Mark(