- Genetic perspectives on the origin of clicks in Bantu languages from southwestern Zambia
- Pushing back the origin of Bantu lexicography: the vocabularium congense of 1652, 1928, 2012
- Clicks in south-western Bantu languages: contact-induced vs. language-internal lexical change
- Comment on 'intensifying weathering and land use in iron age Central Africa'
- First farmers in the Central African rainforest: a view from southern Cameroon
- How the 'savanna corridor' facilitated the Bantu expansion: a lexical approach to pioneer tree species
Subject marking, object-verb order and focus in Mbuun (Bantu, B87)
2012) SOUTHERN AFRICAN LINGUISTICS AND APPLIED LANGUAGE STUDIES. 30(2). p.139-154 Mark(
- Passiveness and inversion in Mbuun (Bantu B87, DRC)
- Y-chromosomal variation in Sub-Saharan Africa: insights into the history of Niger-Congo groups
- The causative/applicative syncretism in Mbuun (Bantu B87, DRC): semantic split or phonemic merger?