- The role of human interference on the channel shifting of the Karkheh River in the Lower Khuzestan plain (Mesopotamia, SW Iran)
- Mapping lata holocene landscape evolution and human impact: a case study from Lower Khuzestan (SW Iran)
- Evaluation of the controls affecting the quality of spatial data derived from historical aerial photographs
- Assessing human impact on alluvial fan development: a multidisciplinary case-study from Lower Khuzestan (SW Iran)
- Reconstructing landscape evolution in the Lower Khuzestan plain (SW Iran): integrating imagery, historical and sedimentary archives
- Remote Sensing for the Study of Fluvial Landscapes in Lower Khuzestan, SW Iran
- Remote sensing for recording past landscapes of the Mesopotamian alluvial plain
- Quantifying landform change.
Historical aerial photographs for landslide assessment: two case histories
2007) QUARTERLY JOURNAL OF ENGINEERING GEOLOGY AND HYDROGEOLOGY. 40. p.315-332 Mark(
- Aerial photography and digital photogrammetry for landslide monitoring.