- The role of human interference on the channel shifting of the Karkheh River in the Lower Khuzestan plain (Mesopotamia, SW Iran)
- Remote Sensing for the Study of Fluvial Landscapes in Lower Khuzestan, SW Iran
- Remote sensing for recording past landscapes of the Mesopotamian alluvial plain
Historical aerial photographs for landslide assessment: two case histories
2007) QUARTERLY JOURNAL OF ENGINEERING GEOLOGY AND HYDROGEOLOGY. 40. p.315-332 Mark(
- Quantifying landform change.
- Aerial photography and digital photogrammetry for landslide monitoring.
- Use of historical aerial photographs for monitoring the evolution of the Mam Tor landslide
- A contextual approach to classify mediterranean heterogeneous vegetation using the Spatial Reclassification Kernel (SPARK) and DAIS7915 Imagery.
- Time for change: quantifying landslide evolution using historical aerial photographs and modern photogrammetric methods
- Extracting landslide movements from historical aerial photographs