- Currency and credit in the first century AD Bay of Naples
- Models or muddles? What are theories good for in ancient economy history?
- Conclusions: overview of presented arguments
- De economische crisis achter de samenzwering van Catilina
- The knights who say NIE: can neo-institutional economics live up to its expectation in ancient history research?
'Like bait on a hook': ethics, etics and emics of gift-exchange in the Roman world
2014) Gift giving and the 'embedded' economy in the ancient world. In Akademiekonferenzen 17. p.135-154 Mark(
Attitudes to work and workers in classical Greece and Greece and Rome
2014) TIJDSCHRIFT VOOR SOCIALE EN ECONOMISCHE GESCHIEDENIS. 11. p.67-88 Mark(
- Clientela (Roman Republic)
- A funny thing happened on my way to the market: reading Petronius to write economic history
- De kredietcrisis tijdens de regering van Tiberius