- Currency and credit in the first century AD Bay of Naples
- Models or muddles? What are theories good for in ancient economy history?
- Conclusions: overview of presented arguments
- Bogaert, Raymond (1920-2009)
- De economische crisis achter de samenzwering van Catilina
- The knights who say NIE: can neo-institutional economics live up to its expectation in ancient history research?
Attitudes to work and workers in classical Greece and Greece and Rome
2014) TIJDSCHRIFT VOOR SOCIALE EN ECONOMISCHE GESCHIEDENIS. 11. p.67-88 Mark(
'Like bait on a hook': ethics, etics and emics of gift-exchange in the Roman world
2014) Gift giving and the 'embedded' economy in the ancient world. In Akademiekonferenzen 17. p.135-154 Mark(
- De kredietcrisis tijdens de regering van Tiberius
- A funny thing happened on my way to the market: reading Petronius to write economic history