- Bacteria that inhibit quorum sensing decrease biofilm formation and virulence in Pseudomonas aeruginosa PAO1
- Laboratory investigation of daily food intake and gut evacuation in larvae of African catfish Clarias gariepinus under different feeding conditions
- AI-2 quorum sensing inhibitors affect the starvation response and reduce virulence in several Vibrio species, most likely by interfering with LuxPQ
- Cinnamaldehyde and cinnamaldehyde derivatives reduce virulence in Vibrio spp. by decreasing the DNA-binding activity of the quorum sensing response regulator LuxR
- Effect of dietary supplementation of vitamins C and E on maternal performance and larval quality of the prawn Macrobrachium rosenbergii
- Use of decapsulated Artemia cysts in ornamental fish culture.
- Simultaneous determination of alpha-tocopheryl acetate and tocopherols in aquatic organisms and fish feed.
- Supplementation of ascorbic acid 2-monophosphate during the early postlarval stages of the shrimp Penaeus vannamei.
- Enrichment of live food with essential fatty acids and vitamin C: effects on milkfish (Chanos chanos) larval performance.
Progress in biomedication using live foods
1998) JOURNAL OF APPLIED ICHTHYOLOGY-ZEITSCHRIFT FUR ANGEWANDTE ICHTHYOLOGIE. 14(3-4). p.207-212 Mark(