- Accelerated solid-phase dynamic extraction of toluene from air
Heterogeneous photocatalysis as an advanced oxidation process for the abatement of chlorinated, monocyclic aromatic and sulfurous volatile organic compounds in air: State of the art
2007) CRITICAL REVIEWS IN ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY. 37(6). p.489-538 Mark(
- Photocatalytic activity of TiO2-coated carbon nanotubes.
- Removal of toluene from air using TiO2 as heterogeneous photocatalyst in building materials.
- Odors treatment: biological techniques.
- Effects of process parameters on degradation of ciprofloxacin in water by ozonation.
- New generation TiO2 based catalysts for heterogeneous photocatalytic oxidation of volatile organic compounds in air
- Effect of reaction conditions on both kinetics and pathways of photocatalytic gaseous dimethyl sulfide degradation by TiO2/UV
- Photocatalytic degradation of gaseous trichloroethene over near-UV irradiated mesoporous Ti-silicates
- Characterization of TiO2-coated carbon nanotube photocatalysts.