- Ozonation of ciprofloxacin in water: HRMS identification of reaction products and pathways
- Identification and occurrence of steryl glucosides in palm and soy biodiesel
- Innovative solid phase dynamic extraction of volatile organic compounds from air: a mechanistic study leading to improved extraction kinetics
- Quality control in quantification of volatile organic compounds analysed by thermal desorption-gas chromatography-mass spectrometry
- Sample preparation for the analysis of volatile organic compounds in air and water matrices
- Titanium dioxide cementitious materials: characterization and air cleaning potential.
- Critical points in the analysis of ciprofloxacin by high-performance liquid chromatography
- Effect of mobile phase and stationary phase composition on the chromatographic behaviour of ciprofloxacin.
- Accelerated solid-phase dynamic extraction of toluene from air
Heterogeneous photocatalysis as an advanced oxidation process for the abatement of chlorinated, monocyclic aromatic and sulfurous volatile organic compounds in air: State of the art
2007) CRITICAL REVIEWS IN ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY. 37(6). p.489-538 Mark(