- Innovative solid phase dynamic extraction of volatile organic compounds from air: a mechanistic study leading to improved extraction kinetics
- Quality control in quantification of volatile organic compounds analysed by thermal desorption-gas chromatography-mass spectrometry
- Sample preparation for the analysis of volatile organic compounds in air and water matrices
- Titanium dioxide cementitious materials: characterization and air cleaning potential.
- Critical points in the analysis of ciprofloxacin by high-performance liquid chromatography
- Effect of mobile phase and stationary phase composition on the chromatographic behaviour of ciprofloxacin.
Heterogeneous photocatalysis as an advanced oxidation process for the abatement of chlorinated, monocyclic aromatic and sulfurous volatile organic compounds in air: State of the art
2007) CRITICAL REVIEWS IN ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY. 37(6). p.489-538 Mark(
- Accelerated solid-phase dynamic extraction of toluene from air
- Photocatalytic activity of TiO2-coated carbon nanotubes.
- Removal of toluene from air using TiO2 as heterogeneous photocatalyst in building materials.