- Advanced reduction processes for trace organic contaminant removal in drinking water treatment
- Real-time control of micropollutant removal by ozonation at pilot-scale
- Real-time control of micropollutant removal from secondary effluent by ozonation
- The DELLA protein SLR1 integrates and amplifies salicylic acid- and jasmonic acid-dependent innate immunity in rice
- Is our North Sea contaminated with endocrine disrupting compounds?
- Is the divinylbenzene passive sampler a useful tool for measuring hydrophilic endocrine disrupting compounds in the marine environment?
- Occurrence patterns of pharmaceutical residues in wastewater, surface water and groundwater of Nairobi and Kisumu city, Kenya
- Germ-free sea bass Dicentrarchus labrax larval model: a valuable tool in the study of host-microbe interactions
The present status of landfill leachate treatment and its development trend from a technological point of view
2015) REVIEWS IN ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCE AND BIO-TECHNOLOGY. 14(1). p.93-122 Mark(
Treatment of landfill leachate by coupling coagulation-flocculation or ozonation to granular activated carbon adsorption
2015) COMMUNICATIONS IN AGRICULTURAL AND APPLIED BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES. 80(1). p.57-62 Mark(