- Partitioning behavior of VOCs between dust and air
- Real-time control of micropollutant removal by ozonation at pilot-scale
- The DELLA protein SLR1 integrates and amplifies salicylic acid- and jasmonic acid-dependent innate immunity in rice
- Passive samplers, as surrogates for biological monitoring, to measure emerging (micro)pollutants in the marine environment
- Is our North Sea contaminated with endocrine disrupting compounds?
- Is the divinylbenzene passive sampler a useful tool for measuring hydrophilic endocrine disrupting compounds in the marine environment?
- Germ-free sea bass Dicentrarchus labrax larval model: a valuable tool in the study of host-microbe interactions
- Occurrence patterns of pharmaceutical residues in wastewater, surface water and groundwater of Nairobi and Kisumu city, Kenya
- Economical and ecological removal and/or recuperation of organic matter and ammonium from landfill leachate: a full scale case study of Flemish landfills
Treatment of landfill leachate by coupling coagulation-flocculation or ozonation to granular activated carbon adsorption
2015) COMMUNICATIONS IN AGRICULTURAL AND APPLIED BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES. 80(1). p.57-62 Mark(