- Vertical canopy gradient in photosynthesis and monoterpenoid emissions: an insight into the chemistry and physiology behind
Emissions of biogenic volatile organic compounds from Fraxinus excelsior and Quercus robur under ambient conditions in Flanders (Belgium)
2012) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF ENVIRONMENTAL ANALYTICAL CHEMISTRY. 92(15). p.1729-1741 Mark(
- Characterization of stress induced changes in Biogenic Volatile Organic Compound (BVOC) emissions from Fagus sylvatica and Pseudotsuga menziesii
- Comparing monoterpenoid emissions and net photosynthesis of beech (Fagus sylvatica L.) in controlled and natural conditions
- Effect of seasonality and short-term light and temperature history on monoterpene emissions from European beech (Fagus sylvatica L.)
- Constitutive versus heat and biotic stress induced BVOC emissions in Pseudotsuga menziesii
- Clear link between drought stress, photosynthesis and biogenic volatile organic compounds in Fagus sylvatica L.
- Quantification of interferences in PTR-MS measurements of monoterpene emissions from Fagus sylvatica L. using simultaneous TD-GC-MS measurements
- Response of BVOC emissions from Fraxinus excelsior to biotic stress
- History effect of light and temperature on monoterpenoid emissions from Fagus sylVatica L.